- You must create an Account in order to use the Service.
- You must be at least 16 years old to use the Service.
- You must use the Shreddy website and Service only in accordance with our Acceptable Use Policy.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your Account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any Account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create Accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, Shreddy prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Shreddy upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Shreddy users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- Any links shared on Shreddy are your responsibility and we take no responsibility for any third party links shared on the Shreddy website. If we find that any third party links you have posted do not comply with our Terms and Conditions, you will be removed from the Service.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service. If found doing so we would delete your account and report you to the relevant authorities.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and Content that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Shreddy
You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a “spam”) to any Shreddy users.
Rights & Ownership
- You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Service or otherwise have the right to grant the rights and licenses set forth in these Terms and Conditions; (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the Service does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights; (iii) you agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owed by reason of Content you post on or through the Service; and (iv) you have the legal right and capacity to enter into these Terms and Conditions in your jurisdiction.
- The Service contains Content owned or licensed by Shreddy (“Shreddy Content”). Shreddy Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and Shreddy, Shreddy owns and retains all rights in the Shreddy Content and the Service. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Shreddy Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Shreddy Content.
- The Shreddy name and logo are trademarks of Shreddy Ltd, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Shreddy. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Shreddy, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Shreddy.
- You agree that Shreddy is not responsible for, and does not endorse nor monitor, any third party Content posted within the Service. Shreddy does not have any obligation to pre-screen, monitor, edit, or remove any third party Content. If your Content violates these Terms and Conditions, you may bear legal responsibility for that Content.